Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Turn it up Tuesday!

Hey Hey folks, I'm Jenna and one of the newest gals on the team...**waves** I'm Jenna, hi again!.... and this week I'm here to bring you Turn it up Tuesday!

I don't know 'bout you all, but I barely found out about this newest gadget that will aid in searching for that font you've been yearning to know the name of. It's over at MyFonts.com and it’s called WhatTheFont. It allows you to upload an image of a font; the site analyzes it, then gives you several possibilities of a font that matches or possibilities that would work in place of the example.

I always wanted to know the name of the following font {I was curious what my search would return, so let's pretend k?!} *lol* I uploaded the image .....

Your image:



Character selection:

The query asked me to look at each image below to make sure the text box agrees with the character highlighted in the image, while leaving character boxes blank if no valid character is highlighted.


Finally, it gave me suggestions for the fonts, which made it even more fun!

Your WhatTheFont results:



Isn't that nifty or what?! I highly recommend visiting {and bookmarking} if you're searching for the name of that font you truly adore with no avail or if you want to discover new typefaces. Enjoy!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disclaimer

As a creative team member for several digital scrapbook designers, I have received their products for free in return for creating and posting projects (digital layouts, hybrids projects, etc). Many of the layouts you see here were done in conjunction with requirements for these creative teams. Please be advised that the products used were indeed received for free.
The Daily Scrapper - Topsites Best Scrapbooking Sites, Digital Scrapbooking, Scrapbook Supplies, Reviews, Awards
List of the Best Digital Scrapbooking Websites by Scrapbook MAX!SCRAPBOOKING TOP 500 The Daily Scrapper - Topsites Free Digital Scrapbooking

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP