Thursday, April 1, 2010

My venture into photography...

Hi everyone! Kat here... So I finally watched my Magic Lantern DVD this weekend and decided that I was going to take my D80 off of Auto mode. I'm trying out Aperture Priority for now. From what I understand, it's pretty easy to learn more about my camera by doing this rather than jumping into straight manual mode.

Here's a few pics I took this weekend that I think are pretty darn good:













Of course I have a LONG, LONG way to go before I will even consider myself a photographer but I *think* I'm finally starting to "get" it. LOL!!! I think I'll be spending a lot more time over at Clickin' Moms to hopefully learn how to use my camera even better.

If you have any links for any other good photography sites, I would love to hear from you!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disclaimer

As a creative team member for several digital scrapbook designers, I have received their products for free in return for creating and posting projects (digital layouts, hybrids projects, etc). Many of the layouts you see here were done in conjunction with requirements for these creative teams. Please be advised that the products used were indeed received for free.
The Daily Scrapper - Topsites Best Scrapbooking Sites, Digital Scrapbooking, Scrapbook Supplies, Reviews, Awards
List of the Best Digital Scrapbooking Websites by Scrapbook MAX!SCRAPBOOKING TOP 500 The Daily Scrapper - Topsites Free Digital Scrapbooking

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP