Sunday, April 18, 2010

Sunday Spotlight - Meet Kat!

Hi All! Erin here with today's Sunday Spotlight! We are going to look at one of Jennifer's amazing creative team members - Kat Stokes! I asked her a bunch of questions and here's what she told me :)

1. Your screen name? KatStokes

2. Are you married/have children/pets? Yep. Been married 14 years in May. We have two little boys aged 8 and 2-1/2, one crazy Queensland Healer/Border Collie who is also 14, a 9 year old cat and a multitude of fish that I wish we could get rid of.

3. Snacks...Salty or Sweet? Oh definitely salty!!! Pretzels, Chips & Guac, Artichoke Dip. YUM!!

4. Beverage of choice? Non-Alcoholic would be lemon water. I'd have to say my favorite alcoholic beverage of choice right now would be Jack & Coke.

5. PC or Mac? Unfortunately a PC. Cannot wait until I can afford a Mac.

6. How long have you been digi-scrapping? November November 2002. Please don't ask me to share my first page....hahahaha!

7. How did you get into digi-scrapping? I was looking for inspiration when I paper scrapped and stumbled upon 2Peas. I found their digital section and was completely hooked from then on. I haven't paper scrapped since.

8. What is your favorite kit of Jennifer's? That's a tough one. I think Cuppycakes is at the very top of my list with My Birthday Boy coming in as a close second.

9. Favorite time to scrap? First thing in the morning.

10. What is the most challenging part of scrapbooking for you? Making sure my pages look balanced. Hence the reason I use a lot of templates.

11. What are your favorite movies/TV shows? Don't laugh. I love All My Children. I have been watching it since I was a little girl....a long, long time ago. :) I also love a lot of the reality shows like The Biggest Loser, American Idol, Millionaire Matchmaker, Top Chef as well as Melrose Place and 90210.

12. What is something unique about you? Honestly, I'm not really sure. Can I get back to you on that one whenever I figure it out? :P

Here are some of Kat's favorite layouts using Jennifer's goodies:

A gorgeous 2 page spread using Color Burst:



This beauty using This Woman's Work:


And this fun layout using Cuppycakes:

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disclaimer

As a creative team member for several digital scrapbook designers, I have received their products for free in return for creating and posting projects (digital layouts, hybrids projects, etc). Many of the layouts you see here were done in conjunction with requirements for these creative teams. Please be advised that the products used were indeed received for free.
The Daily Scrapper - Topsites Best Scrapbooking Sites, Digital Scrapbooking, Scrapbook Supplies, Reviews, Awards
List of the Best Digital Scrapbooking Websites by Scrapbook MAX!SCRAPBOOKING TOP 500 The Daily Scrapper - Topsites Free Digital Scrapbooking

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP