Monday, April 5, 2010

Meals In Minutes

Well, it's Monday again..... why do they sneak up on me like that? I need 4 day weekends! LOL!!! It's spring break for our kiddo so fortunately we will have a laid back week since my hubby is off until Friday and we don't have any baseball games this week. However, I still have to work so I thought I'd share an easy recipe that I love to make on those Mondays where I come home from work exhausted and ready for bed!

Baked Pork Chops in BBQ Sauce

4 large boneless thick-cut pork chops, fat trimmed
1 bottle of your favorite BBQ sauce
salt & pepper to taste
Pam spray

Preheat oven to 350. Spray glass baking dish with Pam. Sprinkle pork chops with salt & pepper. Place in baking dish. Pour bottle of BBQ sauce over chops. Cover with foil and bake for about 45 minutes or until desired doneness.

I'll be serving this with baked potatoes and Balsamic Asparagus.

Balsamic Asparagus

1 to 1-1/2 lbs. Asparagus, trimmed
2 Tbsp. Olive Oil
1/4 c. Balsamic Vinegar
1 Tsp. Coarse Ground Pepper
1/4 tsp. granulated garlic
enough water to make 1 cup of liquid

Trim asparagus and put in a large skillet. Mix oil, vinegar, pepper, garlic and water together. Pour over asparagus. Cover and bring to a boil. Cook over med-high heat until desired doneness (I like mine crisp tender which takes about 5 minutes).

I hope everyone has a wonderful week!

Kat

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disclaimer

As a creative team member for several digital scrapbook designers, I have received their products for free in return for creating and posting projects (digital layouts, hybrids projects, etc). Many of the layouts you see here were done in conjunction with requirements for these creative teams. Please be advised that the products used were indeed received for free.
The Daily Scrapper - Topsites Best Scrapbooking Sites, Digital Scrapbooking, Scrapbook Supplies, Reviews, Awards
List of the Best Digital Scrapbooking Websites by Scrapbook MAX!SCRAPBOOKING TOP 500 The Daily Scrapper - Topsites Free Digital Scrapbooking

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP