Thursday, April 22, 2010

Thursday Tid-Bit - Printing!

Hi All! Erin here with today's Thursday Tid-Bit :) I thought that I would share some photobook prices so you all can get your fabulous pages/books printed! I must be honest - I haven't printed any of the pages I've created in the past year. So I'm excited about this post too!

I decided to check out these sites Shutterfly, Persnickety Prints, Artscow and Snapfish. And since I scrap 12x12, I will be sharing those prices. If you scrap smaller, the prices will be less :)

First up is Shutterfly. They currently are running a promo until April 29th for up to 30% off all photobooks. And another promo for free shipping over orders of $30. So what's the base price for a 12x12? It's $54.99 for a Hard Photo Cover.

Next up is Persnickety Prints. I couldn't find any promos (there might be some though!) so the base price for a Classic 12x12 Photobook is $39.99.

Now let's look at Artscow. A custom book with 40 pages is $44.99. They also have a promo running until April 26th for 30% off all personalized photo gifts.

I know there are more places out there - but I thought I would only put 4 up on the blog. So our last stop is Snapfish. The starting price is $49.99 - they do have a promo for Mother's Day for 20% off the first 20 pages.

So there you go - a couple of different places to get your books printed and some info on the current promos. I hope this helps you all out! Have a fabulous Thursday! (and don't forget to check out Jennifer's new release - Raining on Sunday!)

eta: I just got an email this afternoon from Shutterfly. 50% off their photobooks if you use this code: EXTRA29 it expires April 29th (thought I would share :) )

2 comments:

Stef April 22, 2010 at 8:23 AM  

I just have to leave a little comment regarding this topic. :) I recently bit the bullet and ordered copies printed of TONS of my layouts. When I say tons, I ordered 68 layouts to be printed! Yes, I've been putting it off. I decided to go with Persnickety Prints because, in addition to offering full bleed printing (nothing gets cut off, no white borders, etc), they also have flat-rate shipping (only $5)!

Let me just say, WOW! My layouts arrived within 3 days of ordering them and they look AMAZING.

Their customer service is also wonderful. I accidentally uploaded a "web" version of one of my layouts, rather than the "high-resolution" version and they recognized it as a possible error and CALLED ME! That is nearly unheard of these days!

I have not ordered a book from them, as I get all of my layouts printed in individual 12x12 pages, but they get my vote!

Erin April 22, 2010 at 11:18 AM  

Thanks Stef for the comment! I have heard nothing but good things about Persnickety! I think I'll be heading there for my printing needs :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disclaimer

As a creative team member for several digital scrapbook designers, I have received their products for free in return for creating and posting projects (digital layouts, hybrids projects, etc). Many of the layouts you see here were done in conjunction with requirements for these creative teams. Please be advised that the products used were indeed received for free.
The Daily Scrapper - Topsites Best Scrapbooking Sites, Digital Scrapbooking, Scrapbook Supplies, Reviews, Awards
List of the Best Digital Scrapbooking Websites by Scrapbook MAX!SCRAPBOOKING TOP 500 The Daily Scrapper - Topsites Free Digital Scrapbooking

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP