Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Turn It Up Tuesday - Comfy Cozy Beds

Hi everyone! Jackie here bringing you today's edition of Turn It Up Tuesday! I'm really excited about it too because I just love looking at bedding sets and dreaming about all the fun ways my bedroom could look if I had good decorating sense. But I don't, so instead I drool over bedding I see in advertisements and stores. I just have to share some that I saw recently - the colors are just amazing. (Maybe Jennifer can be inspired by some of these and make some cute kits? What do you think? **wink, wink**)

I do believe I'd fall asleep the instant I would lay down on them. How about you?

from Target



from Target







If you have a favorite bedding item you've been eyeing (or have already) link me up. I'd love to see it!

1 comments:

Katharyn Brine April 27, 2010 at 6:22 PM  

I'm a sucker for bedspread catalogues too - into birds and vines atm.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disclaimer

As a creative team member for several digital scrapbook designers, I have received their products for free in return for creating and posting projects (digital layouts, hybrids projects, etc). Many of the layouts you see here were done in conjunction with requirements for these creative teams. Please be advised that the products used were indeed received for free.
The Daily Scrapper - Topsites Best Scrapbooking Sites, Digital Scrapbooking, Scrapbook Supplies, Reviews, Awards
List of the Best Digital Scrapbooking Websites by Scrapbook MAX!SCRAPBOOKING TOP 500 The Daily Scrapper - Topsites Free Digital Scrapbooking

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP