Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Hybrid Humpday

Jen here, babbling at you once again! It's that time-it's Hybrid Humpday once more!! In fact, it's the last Hybrid Humpday in April!

Summer is about to arrive, and with that comes guests, at least for my family. Because we are a military family and move every few years, there is never a shortage of people who want to come visit us and stay for a while. Visitors are the perfect time for me to play with my hybrid skills- I always like to put together some kind of goody box to leave in the guest room to help make everyone feel at home.

Jennifer has out a gorgeous new kit that was perfect for my project. Raining on Sunday is soft and homey, great for making a house full of goodies.


I used a template by Pixel Geek designs to make this house. I clipped my papers and elements to the template, and printed it, then followed the step by step directions to assemble. I added a cute little button for a doorknob, and I'll add photos to the windows when I know who is coming to visit.

Photobucket

This project was soo easy and so much fun! I'd like to encourage you to grab some hybrid goodies and create something for your guests this summer!

Have a great day!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disclaimer

As a creative team member for several digital scrapbook designers, I have received their products for free in return for creating and posting projects (digital layouts, hybrids projects, etc). Many of the layouts you see here were done in conjunction with requirements for these creative teams. Please be advised that the products used were indeed received for free.
The Daily Scrapper - Topsites Best Scrapbooking Sites, Digital Scrapbooking, Scrapbook Supplies, Reviews, Awards
List of the Best Digital Scrapbooking Websites by Scrapbook MAX!SCRAPBOOKING TOP 500 The Daily Scrapper - Topsites Free Digital Scrapbooking

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP