Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Yummy Tidbits!






Hi Everyone! My name is Jenn (jk703) and I'm bringing you a few of my favorite Tidbits for Tidbit Tuesday! Woo Hoo! I know everyone likes the meals that we showcase on Monday's Meals in Minutes... but what about the desserts, and yummies for after those meals? I thought I would share some info for some fun desserts!

First, is the fantastic and popular: Bakerella! This site is full of ideas... cakes, pops, and great ideas! Boy, I wish I had an ounce of her talent! Here are a few pics from her blog:

Her new book coming out soon (which I want to get!):

and some here are her so pretty to eat, but I would eat them! Cake Bites (her Cake Pops look just like these, but on a stick, various kinds):
YUM, right?!


A great resource for recipes and yummy desserts is Nosh With Me: Easy to follow recipes, pictures and ideas! Great Blog! Here is a pic of her S'mores recipe that looks perfect without the fire!


As the ending... my all-time favorite is : Hello, Cupcake! This is a website, as well as a blog that showcases what you can make with cupcakes, icing, and candy! Check it out! I made a few of the recipes from their first book named: Hello, Cupcake! (lol):



They have a second book that is out now, called "What's New, Cupcake?" I will have to head out and check that one out for some great new ideas!!! Check these out -- Spagetti and Meatballs!! Hello, Cupcake! Style...
Here are pics from my own creations using their book... so you know they CAN be done! Some (Fun to Make) Bugs:

One of the (Really Pretty in Person) Sunflowers:
Here is one of MY favorites... just cause I created it! lol! My very Own Cookie Monster Look A Like:


Well, I hope you've enjoyed these blogs, photos, and tidbits! I am pretty sure that I might be leaving you hungry! Would love to see your edible creations, so share any that you've made in the comments!!! Have a great day!

Jenn (jk703)

1 comments:

Scrapporreia (Linda) September 7, 2010 at 9:51 PM  

Yum is right! I've made a few from Hello Cupcake and they ARE easy. Great post. I will be coming back to check out the other links after my sugar coma wears off. lol.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disclaimer

As a creative team member for several digital scrapbook designers, I have received their products for free in return for creating and posting projects (digital layouts, hybrids projects, etc). Many of the layouts you see here were done in conjunction with requirements for these creative teams. Please be advised that the products used were indeed received for free.
The Daily Scrapper - Topsites Best Scrapbooking Sites, Digital Scrapbooking, Scrapbook Supplies, Reviews, Awards
List of the Best Digital Scrapbooking Websites by Scrapbook MAX!SCRAPBOOKING TOP 500 The Daily Scrapper - Topsites Free Digital Scrapbooking

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP