Sunday, September 19, 2010

Crock Pot Lasagna!!! Yum and Quick!


Hi Everyone! I'm Jenn (jk703) and I have a great meal to share with you for Meals in Minutes Monday! Woot! First, I do have to apologize; I don't have any pictures! I took the pictures, but accidentally deleted them off my camera! I did include a picture of a crock pot lasagna that I found at least! Next time I will have my own personal scrumptious pictures for you to drool over!


OK.... Here is the recipe!

Slow Cooker Crock Pot Lasagna Ingredients:
1 32oz jar of your favorite Marinara Sauce
2 tsp. McCormick Italian Seasonings (or your favorite Italian Seasonings Brand)
1/4 cup Minced Onions
1 15 oz container of Part Skim Ricotta Cheese
1 cup of Parmesean Cheese, Shredded
3 cups of Mozzarella Cheese, Shredded
12 Lasagna Noodles, uncooked and No Boil Kind.
1 1/2 pounds cooked Fresh Chicken Sausage, or your favorite meat (this can be excluded also)

Combine sausage, sauce, and seasonings in a big bowl.
Combine ricotta, parmesean, and 2 cups of the mozzarella cheese in another bowl.
Cover crock pot bottom and edges with a non-stick cooking spray or with a crock pot liner.
Cover bottom of crock pot with about 1/4 cup of sauce.
Layer the lasagna noodles to cover the bottom. Break up the pieces to cover more areas.
Top the noodles with the cheese mixture.
Top the cheese mixture with some sauce to cover it.
Continue in alternating layers -- sauce, noodles, cheese, sauce, noodles, cheese.
Cover the crock pot and cook for 6-8 hours on Low setting or 3-4 hours on High setting. Sprinkle with additional mozzarella cheese before serving.

To make this faster, I make the whole thing the evening before, and then put my whole crock pot insert into the fridge! I pop it into the crock pot, and plug it in... and off I go to work! How easy is this!!!!

Hope you like the recipe and let me know if you tried it!
Have a great Monday!!!!

Jenn

1 comments:

sdwrdt September 20, 2010 at 9:27 AM  

thanks - this recipe sound easy and delicious!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disclaimer

As a creative team member for several digital scrapbook designers, I have received their products for free in return for creating and posting projects (digital layouts, hybrids projects, etc). Many of the layouts you see here were done in conjunction with requirements for these creative teams. Please be advised that the products used were indeed received for free.
The Daily Scrapper - Topsites Best Scrapbooking Sites, Digital Scrapbooking, Scrapbook Supplies, Reviews, Awards
List of the Best Digital Scrapbooking Websites by Scrapbook MAX!SCRAPBOOKING TOP 500 The Daily Scrapper - Topsites Free Digital Scrapbooking

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP