Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Tid Bit Tuesday: Thrifty Giving

Hi everyone!  Stefanie here...one of Jennifer's guest for the month of September.  As the month comes to an end, I'm sad that I have to leave her team but was so happy that she picked me to work with her wonderful goodies this month.  I also got a spot to post on the blog so that was exciting.  When I started thinking about what to post, I went through my blog reader to try to find something interesting and different to post for you all.  Then this morning I got this email that I subscribe to and it seemed perfect.  It's all about Thrifty giving.  With two kids in daycare, the recession and birthdays and holidays coming up....I am all about the thriftiness if I can swing it.  Here is a great website with some ideas for just that.  Enjoy!  And guess what you can use Jennifer's goodies to make these into hybrid goodies also! 

Thrifty Giving by ScrapNgal

Happy scrapping and hope the rest of your week goes smoothly!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disclaimer

As a creative team member for several digital scrapbook designers, I have received their products for free in return for creating and posting projects (digital layouts, hybrids projects, etc). Many of the layouts you see here were done in conjunction with requirements for these creative teams. Please be advised that the products used were indeed received for free.
The Daily Scrapper - Topsites Best Scrapbooking Sites, Digital Scrapbooking, Scrapbook Supplies, Reviews, Awards
List of the Best Digital Scrapbooking Websites by Scrapbook MAX!SCRAPBOOKING TOP 500 The Daily Scrapper - Topsites Free Digital Scrapbooking

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP