Sunday, September 12, 2010

Spotlight Sunday

Ugh... why am I always late? I have such a hard time remembering to blog - even when I have reminders everywhere in front of my face. I had planned on getting this post ready yesterday but we had a retirement party for my dad and before I knew it, the day was gone! So sorry peeps!!! So, here I am. Finally. I have decided to spotlight some of our wonderful September guests using Jennifer's fabulous products. Without further ado....

AmberK1026 - Yummy Mess using Sweetiekins by Jennifer Fox & Shawna Clingerman




Dianskie - Signature Pose using Endless Summer Days by Jennifer Fox & Michelle Batton



and last but not least...

jklmscrapper - School Days BINGO using School Days by Jennifer Fox



Well, I'm off to spend the day doing laundry, relaxing and watching FOOTBALL!!! I hope you all have a wonderful week! Till next time....

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disclaimer

As a creative team member for several digital scrapbook designers, I have received their products for free in return for creating and posting projects (digital layouts, hybrids projects, etc). Many of the layouts you see here were done in conjunction with requirements for these creative teams. Please be advised that the products used were indeed received for free.
The Daily Scrapper - Topsites Best Scrapbooking Sites, Digital Scrapbooking, Scrapbook Supplies, Reviews, Awards
List of the Best Digital Scrapbooking Websites by Scrapbook MAX!SCRAPBOOKING TOP 500 The Daily Scrapper - Topsites Free Digital Scrapbooking

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP