Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Sketch-eriffic!

Happy Humpday everyone!  Jackie (tettletop20) here with today's hybrid fun!  I am going to share with you some websites that spark my creativity and help me create my hybrid cards (made with Jennifer's kits, of course!).

The first is a blog called 'The Sweetest Thing.'  Karen Giron shares a new sketch each Sunday called the "Sweet Sunday Sketch."  You have six days to come up with your card and share it on her blog through the Linky gadget at the bottom of the post.  She'll randomly select a winner and feature it on her blog.  It's mainly ladies who use stamps on their cards, but she welcomes anyone and everyone to join in!

The second is a blog as well and it's called 'Taylored Expressions.'  Taylor VanBruggen shares a new sketch each Friday and you have one week to link your creation.  She goes through and chooses "the most clever and creative cards" to be featured on her blog.  Again, it's mainly ladies who use the Taylored Expression stamps on the cards, but she welcomes anyone and everyone to join in.  What fun!

Finally, the last blog is called Mojo Monday.  You guessed it - to jump start your mojo!  Every Monday a new sketch is released.  Same as the previous two blogs, you link your final creation to the original post and winners are chosen.

Today I am going to show you my take on the Taylored Expressions sketch that was released this past Friday (TESC128) and I am going to use a kit that Jennifer is going to release tomorrow at The Digichick!

Here's the sketch:


And here's my take on the sketch:

I had fun creating it.  I started off thinking I would do the card one way and I ended up with this!  I can't wait to send it to someone this Fall.  

So there ya go!  If you ever need a way to get going on a card or hybrid project, check out some of the blogs I shared with you for some wonderful inspiration.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disclaimer

As a creative team member for several digital scrapbook designers, I have received their products for free in return for creating and posting projects (digital layouts, hybrids projects, etc). Many of the layouts you see here were done in conjunction with requirements for these creative teams. Please be advised that the products used were indeed received for free.
The Daily Scrapper - Topsites Best Scrapbooking Sites, Digital Scrapbooking, Scrapbook Supplies, Reviews, Awards
List of the Best Digital Scrapbooking Websites by Scrapbook MAX!SCRAPBOOKING TOP 500 The Daily Scrapper - Topsites Free Digital Scrapbooking

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP