Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Tidbit Tuesday - Life with Confidence

Hi, it's Kate here with another installment of Tidbit Tuesday. I have a neat website to share with you, but you're going to have to put up with a bit of my ramblings to get there...
My boys went back to school (and hubby went back to work) last week, so I finally was able to get back into a routine and have some "me" time. I did a bit of housework and spent a lot of time goofing off on the computer when the boys were in school - last week was like my vacation. Now it's time to get serious and figure out what I want to accomplish or every week will end up being just as unproductive as last week. I've been thinking about my priorities so I "googled" the term and found an article about setting priorities on the website "Life with Confidence". This may just be my new favorite website! It's all about gaining confidence in all areas of life - the way we think and the way we act - and having the confidence to set goals and accomplish them. There are over 100 articles on living life with confidence. Many of the suggestions are things I've learned over the years, but have a hard time remembering sometimes. I've bookmarked this site and will probably visit it many times. I hope you like it, too!
Have a wonderful week and happy scrapping!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disclaimer

As a creative team member for several digital scrapbook designers, I have received their products for free in return for creating and posting projects (digital layouts, hybrids projects, etc). Many of the layouts you see here were done in conjunction with requirements for these creative teams. Please be advised that the products used were indeed received for free.
The Daily Scrapper - Topsites Best Scrapbooking Sites, Digital Scrapbooking, Scrapbook Supplies, Reviews, Awards
List of the Best Digital Scrapbooking Websites by Scrapbook MAX!SCRAPBOOKING TOP 500 The Daily Scrapper - Topsites Free Digital Scrapbooking

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP