Friday, October 22, 2010

A Friday Freebie from Me!!!

Hi there, everyone! Today I'm bringing you a freebie (a tad late, but better late than never, right???). This cute, glittery alpha coordinates perfectly with my full kit, Spooktacular, but it will go great on any layout where you want your title to shine.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


I hope you enjoy this alpha! Feel free to link me up to any layouts or projects that feature it. I always love to see your work! Have a fabulous weekend!




4 comments:

A Moving Yarn October 23, 2010 at 10:46 AM  

Wonderful alpha! Thank you so much!

gharris October 24, 2010 at 1:13 AM  

Thank you for the glittery alpha! :)

Anonymous,  October 24, 2010 at 11:16 AM  

thank you so much for the freebees.
love them...also for your time and work to get them to us
Mickey

Patti November 11, 2010 at 9:07 PM  

Thank you for this alpha! Even though it's 'spooky' I can see it working in lots of other themes. I had visited your website previously but didn't have time to download so just saved the URL. Today I was able to get back to you and thank you, thank you that it was still available! Thanks for sharing!! I appreciate your generosity!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disclaimer

As a creative team member for several digital scrapbook designers, I have received their products for free in return for creating and posting projects (digital layouts, hybrids projects, etc). Many of the layouts you see here were done in conjunction with requirements for these creative teams. Please be advised that the products used were indeed received for free.
The Daily Scrapper - Topsites Best Scrapbooking Sites, Digital Scrapbooking, Scrapbook Supplies, Reviews, Awards
List of the Best Digital Scrapbooking Websites by Scrapbook MAX!SCRAPBOOKING TOP 500 The Daily Scrapper - Topsites Free Digital Scrapbooking

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP