Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Sneak Peek and Win It Wednesday

I love the colors and the shabby, worn feel of this kit. Our CTs have created the most gorgeous pages with this kit and I can't wait for it to release at The Digichick tomorrow.


If you'd like to win this kit before you can buy it, simply post here and tell me anything. Make me smile. :)


Would you like an extra chance (or chances!) to win? Simply do one or more of the following and be sure to leave each entry in a separate comment for more chances.

1. Follow this blog.
2. Become a fan of Jennifer Fox Designs on Facebook.
3. Subscribe to my newsletter.
4. Follow jfoxdesigns on Twitter.
5. Post about this giveaway on your Facebook page.
6. Tweet about this giveaway on Twitter.

You can get up to 7 entries to win this fabulous kit!!! How fun! This giveaway will close at MIDNIGHT EST on tonight (Feb. 3). Be sure to check back tomorrow to see if you've won. Good luck!

43 comments:

Unknown,  February 2, 2011 at 1:30 PM  

This looks beautiful, honey!! I hope you are having a fantastic day! I hear the groundhog didn't see his shadow - does that make you smile?? :) It does me!

Unknown,  February 2, 2011 at 1:30 PM  

Ummm... I also follow your blog.

Daydreamer,  February 2, 2011 at 1:38 PM  

I would love to win... I am snowed in with my 4 year old who is dancing to M.J. songs. :) We have listened to Beat It like 7 times.

Daydreamer,  February 2, 2011 at 1:38 PM  

Already get your Newsletter :)

Daydreamer,  February 2, 2011 at 1:39 PM  

Already follow you on twitter. (Nancy Malott)

Daydreamer,  February 2, 2011 at 1:40 PM  

tweeted about it here
http://twitter.com/#!/just_nancy

Daydreamer,  February 2, 2011 at 1:41 PM  

Already a fan on your facebook page.

Heather,  February 2, 2011 at 1:43 PM  

Already follow this blog.

Heather,  February 2, 2011 at 1:43 PM  

Already a fan on Facebook.

Unknown,  February 2, 2011 at 1:43 PM  

Hi Jen!

This looks sooooooo awesome!! Whoohooo!

Okay...here we go:

1) I already follow your blog :)

Heather,  February 2, 2011 at 1:43 PM  

Already a newsletter subscriber.

Unknown,  February 2, 2011 at 1:44 PM  

2) I am a fan on Facebook! A BIG FAN! LOL!

Unknown,  February 2, 2011 at 1:48 PM  

3) I just signed up for your newsletter. I am not sure why I wasn't signed up before! Silly me!

Unknown,  February 2, 2011 at 1:50 PM  

4) I am definitely (already) a follower on Twitter :)

Unknown,  February 2, 2011 at 1:52 PM  

5) I posted/shared this on Facebook here:

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/permalink.php?story_fbid=190434400975167&id=1421575737

Unknown,  February 2, 2011 at 1:54 PM  

6) Tweeted! here:

http://twitter.com/#!/candi1973/status/32872903296942080

Unknown,  February 2, 2011 at 2:04 PM  

7) Thank you so much for giving us all of these chances to win. You are a supah-star, girl!

A dumb joke to (hopefully) make you smile...


A man and a friend are playing golf one day at their local golf course. One of the guys is about to chip onto the green when he sees a long funeral procession on the road next to the course. He stops in mid-swing, takes off his golf cap, closes his eyes, and bows his head in prayer.

His friend says: “Dude, that is the most thoughtful and touching thing I have ever seen. You're truly great man.”

The man then replies: “Yeah, well we were married 35 years, it's the least I could do. Now let's play!”

nie,  February 2, 2011 at 2:52 PM  

This is beautiful peek!!! Love the shabbiness here :)

nie,  February 2, 2011 at 2:53 PM  

I'm a fan of JFD on Facebook ;)

nie,  February 2, 2011 at 2:53 PM  

And I am subscribed to your newsletter ;)

Butterfly Dreamer,  February 2, 2011 at 3:06 PM  

Well I hope to make you smile :~ No school,No work(smile smile smile for me)who couldn't shout for joy :)~

Thanks for the chance!

Butterfly Dreamer,  February 2, 2011 at 3:11 PM  

tweeted about it here:http://twitter.com/#!/pequina1969

Butterfly Dreamer,  February 2, 2011 at 3:14 PM  

I follow you on twitter(pequina1969)Thanks

Sheila Irish,  February 2, 2011 at 3:36 PM  

Hope this will make you smile: My 3 yr old granddaughter told me this morning, while she ate an apple cinnamon muffin that when she bit into the muffin we could not see her teeth, so they were "inbisible"....LOL

I would LOVE to win your beautiful kit! Thank you for the chance to win it!

Sheila Irish,  February 2, 2011 at 3:37 PM  

I am a "Follower" of your fabulous blog....=)

Sheila Irish,  February 2, 2011 at 3:38 PM  

I just Subscribed to your Newsletter and also read your Blog through Google Reader....=)

Sheila Irish,  February 2, 2011 at 3:39 PM  

I am a new Fan of yours on Facebook too....=)

Sheila Irish,  February 2, 2011 at 3:42 PM  

I just posted about your beautiful new scrap kit give-a-way! =)

tamis3angels,  February 2, 2011 at 5:15 PM  

Visiting your blog everyday makes me happy.

tamis3angels,  February 2, 2011 at 5:17 PM  

I subscribe to your newsletter.

tamis3angels,  February 2, 2011 at 5:20 PM  

I posted about this on my facebook page.

Leslie,  February 2, 2011 at 5:53 PM  

I follow you on facebook.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disclaimer

As a creative team member for several digital scrapbook designers, I have received their products for free in return for creating and posting projects (digital layouts, hybrids projects, etc). Many of the layouts you see here were done in conjunction with requirements for these creative teams. Please be advised that the products used were indeed received for free.
The Daily Scrapper - Topsites Best Scrapbooking Sites, Digital Scrapbooking, Scrapbook Supplies, Reviews, Awards
List of the Best Digital Scrapbooking Websites by Scrapbook MAX!SCRAPBOOKING TOP 500 The Daily Scrapper - Topsites Free Digital Scrapbooking

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP