Friday, February 25, 2011

New Release Friday @ 9th&Bloom and a Winner

This week, I have a new kit in my shop at 9th&Bloom that celebrates friendship:

I also have a few of my favorite older products making their debut at my shop at 9th&Bloom:












These kits are 20% off through Saturday at my shop at 9th&Bloom. Happy shopping!!!


Finally, I have the winner of yesterday's Win It Before You Can Buy It post. Congrats to:




You've won My Best Friend. Please PM me at 9th&Bloom and I'll get you your prize! Congrats!!!


I hope you all have a wonderful weekend full of fun, friends, good times, and scrapping!!!




xoxo


Jennifer

2 comments:

tamis3angels February 25, 2011 at 1:52 PM  

Oh yippee!!! Thank you SO much!It is a lovely kit. I am not exactly sure how to PM you. I used the 'contact' button on the 9th & Bloom site. Not sure that was the correct way to do it. You are the BEST :)

Jennifer February 26, 2011 at 11:03 AM  

let's try it this way. :) send me an email to jenniferfoxdesigns@yahoo.com and i'll get you set up! thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disclaimer

As a creative team member for several digital scrapbook designers, I have received their products for free in return for creating and posting projects (digital layouts, hybrids projects, etc). Many of the layouts you see here were done in conjunction with requirements for these creative teams. Please be advised that the products used were indeed received for free.
The Daily Scrapper - Topsites Best Scrapbooking Sites, Digital Scrapbooking, Scrapbook Supplies, Reviews, Awards
List of the Best Digital Scrapbooking Websites by Scrapbook MAX!SCRAPBOOKING TOP 500 The Daily Scrapper - Topsites Free Digital Scrapbooking

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP