Hi everyone, Terra here with another Tuesday Tidbit for you. With all of the hustle and bustle during Christmas it is easy to forget to take photos of some of the things you want to remember. So this year, I am hoping that some advance planning will help me out. I have started a list of "must have" photos as this is my first Christmas with my little boy. I know that I am most interested in the spontaneous, unplanned photos, but if I don't make a list of the photos I want, I am sure to forget to capture some special moments. These are some of the pictures I want to have to look back on (and scrap) after the holidays are over. Hopefully this list will inspire you to make a list of your own and help you think of some of the moments you want to capture.
- Extra batteries
- Clear memory card
- Review camera manual
- Clean camera and lens
Must Have Photos
- Tree decorated with lights on. Take just before dark without flash.
- Baby's First Christmas ornament, Charlie Brown ornament and Peter Pan ornament
- Gifts under the tree
- Kids opening gifts
- Kids with their Christmas outfits on
- Kids playing with wrapping paper, bows, etc.
- Baking cookies
- Mom preparing Christmas dinner
- Christmas Eve games
- Kids and Grandpa writing letter to Santa
- Treats for Santa and reindeer
- Christmas dinner
- Carving the turkey
- Christmas lights
- Kids playing outside at night
- Bedtime stories
- Kids asleep on Christmas Eve
- Kids walking to Christmas tree when they first wake up
- Opening stockings
- Opening gifts on Christmas morning
- Kids with Grandma and Grandpa
- Kids with Aunt and Uncle
- Family portrait
Let me know if I've missed anything in the comments!