Sunday, February 28, 2010

March Blog Train Freebie

Welcome to my portion of the March Mega Blog Train! I'm super excited to join this HUGE train that features over 100 designers!!! This month's theme is Shine On. This mini kit features fun colors, super cute elements, great papers, and even a coupon from me!




Click on the preview or HERE to grab my part of the kit. From here, you should head over to the Polka Dot Pixels blog. If you get lost, you can find a list of ALL participating designers and links to their contributions at the Blog Train Blog. You'll also find a slideshow that reveals each and every part of the kit there. Please be sure to leave some love at each of your stops. Also keep in mind that we are all in different time zones, so be sure to check back if a part seems to be missing.

While you're here, why don't you follow my blog and subscribe to my newsletter? You'll get announcements, be the first to hear important news, and even get great coupons and freebies!!! Hope you enjoy and remember to link me up to any LOs featuring my stuff--I'd love to see what you do!

Until next time,
Jennifer ♥

19 comments:

CBH March 1, 2010 at 10:31 AM  

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 11 post on Mar. 01, 2010. Thanks again.

maria March 1, 2010 at 5:23 PM  

Thank you so much for your gift, I really love your part of the blog train :)

Sue March 1, 2010 at 9:51 PM  

Thanks so much for your lovely part of the blog train! :)

CraftCrave March 2, 2010 at 11:50 AM  

Thank you! This blog post will be advertised on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today (look for timestamp: [02 Mar 01:00pm GMT]).

Christy March 2, 2010 at 4:13 PM  

Thank you! I love the stitching. ;)

makeyesup March 3, 2010 at 5:12 AM  

Thanks for the kit, needed some good solids with this train and love the dotted circle.

Erin | Better Than Doing Laundry March 3, 2010 at 7:18 AM  

Thanks so much for sharing your talent - just discovered your blog through CraftCrave. I love the colors in this freebie kit. Definitely adding you to my Google reader.

Lisa March 3, 2010 at 6:56 PM  

Gorgeous, thank you!

txgwen March 3, 2010 at 7:24 PM  

Many thanks for your generosity in sharing your lovely kit!

P. Lea March 4, 2010 at 12:15 AM  

thanks
I love your part

tiggconn March 6, 2010 at 3:15 PM  

Thanks for ur part! Love the glitter!

Nic March 7, 2010 at 3:26 AM  

Fabulous, thank you for sharing.

Hilda March 31, 2010 at 1:21 AM  

You have a great kit. I love the Bling in the dotted circle. thank you. hugs

Susan Says (Stupid Stuff) April 25, 2010 at 7:34 AM  

I know I'm late, but I just found the blog train, and I LOVE it! Thanks so much :D

grambie July 20, 2010 at 5:48 PM  

I cannot believe the link to this gorgeous mini is still available. It is so appropriately entitled Shine On, that is so uplifting. Thanks for your beautiful designs. HUGS!

Amelia Grace Barker March 27, 2012 at 12:48 AM  

Good Evening!
I just found the Shine On Blog Train and it's perfect for my baby boy's scrapbook! I just LOVE your contribution and I was wondering if you still had the link available?
Thanks so much...I really appreciate it!
Rebekah

jasmin8444@aol.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disclaimer

As a creative team member for several digital scrapbook designers, I have received their products for free in return for creating and posting projects (digital layouts, hybrids projects, etc). Many of the layouts you see here were done in conjunction with requirements for these creative teams. Please be advised that the products used were indeed received for free.
The Daily Scrapper - Topsites Best Scrapbooking Sites, Digital Scrapbooking, Scrapbook Supplies, Reviews, Awards
List of the Best Digital Scrapbooking Websites by Scrapbook MAX!SCRAPBOOKING TOP 500 The Daily Scrapper - Topsites Free Digital Scrapbooking

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP