Thursday, February 18, 2010

Woot! I'm a CHICK!!!







I am so excited to be joining the amazing designers at the Digichick! I have always loved the shoppe and forums there and I can't believe I now get to be part of it! I couldn't be happier! Today I have 3 brand new products going into the shoppe: an amazing grab bag that you don't want to miss, a template set perfect for P365, P52, and AAM layouts, and some awesome all purpose date strips. Grab these over at TDC today for 20% off!

I will continue to sell at Polka Dot Plum, too!!! My products at each store will be exclusive, which is super exciting to me. Keep your eyes open for lots of new goodies at both stores in the coming weeks.

Happy scrapping!
Jennifer ♥

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disclaimer

As a creative team member for several digital scrapbook designers, I have received their products for free in return for creating and posting projects (digital layouts, hybrids projects, etc). Many of the layouts you see here were done in conjunction with requirements for these creative teams. Please be advised that the products used were indeed received for free.
The Daily Scrapper - Topsites Best Scrapbooking Sites, Digital Scrapbooking, Scrapbook Supplies, Reviews, Awards
List of the Best Digital Scrapbooking Websites by Scrapbook MAX!SCRAPBOOKING TOP 500 The Daily Scrapper - Topsites Free Digital Scrapbooking

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP