Thursday, February 11, 2010

Tidbit Thursday! Cupcakes!!

Hi everyone! Erin here with this week's Tidbit Thursday!


Today I thought I would share a fun blog - Bakerella. She has some delicious recipes posted - and amazing photos of the goodies!!!! YUMMMY - it's making me crave some baked goodies! Here's a super easy cupcake recipe - which would be great to showcase with Jennifer's Cuppycakes Kit!







I think I'll be making a trip to the grocery store to pick up some supplies! Cupcakes at my house!!

Also - don't forgot about the Scraplift Challenge! We'd love to see your layouts!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disclaimer

As a creative team member for several digital scrapbook designers, I have received their products for free in return for creating and posting projects (digital layouts, hybrids projects, etc). Many of the layouts you see here were done in conjunction with requirements for these creative teams. Please be advised that the products used were indeed received for free.
The Daily Scrapper - Topsites Best Scrapbooking Sites, Digital Scrapbooking, Scrapbook Supplies, Reviews, Awards
List of the Best Digital Scrapbooking Websites by Scrapbook MAX!SCRAPBOOKING TOP 500 The Daily Scrapper - Topsites Free Digital Scrapbooking

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP