Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Hybrid Heaven-Mailboxes

It's RealRach here with this months hybrid heaven post! I am sure we all have a few of these Target $1 spot mailboxes laying around some place, right! I am using them for teacher gifts.

I had a template for it some place but I can't find it. So I just measured up the dimensions and made it work. I'll share the fruits of my labor with you all too! Just in case you want to do one up for yourself.

TEMPLATE HERE! in my 4shared acct.

Here's what I did using Jennifer's I {heart} U kit.

4 comments:

Anonymous,  February 3, 2010 at 1:41 AM  

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

Anonymous,  February 3, 2010 at 10:32 AM  

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 12 post on Feb. 03, 2010. Thanks again.

Mary Applebaum February 3, 2010 at 1:29 PM  

Hey! Thanks so much for sharing this, I can't wait to use it :D Now I just have to go hunt down some little mailboxes!

Evan's Eclipse February 3, 2010 at 10:03 PM  

Thank you so much for the template! I purchased some mail boxes for my son's teacher also so I really appreciate your template and an idea of a design that isn't full of love and kisses too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disclaimer

As a creative team member for several digital scrapbook designers, I have received their products for free in return for creating and posting projects (digital layouts, hybrids projects, etc). Many of the layouts you see here were done in conjunction with requirements for these creative teams. Please be advised that the products used were indeed received for free.
The Daily Scrapper - Topsites Best Scrapbooking Sites, Digital Scrapbooking, Scrapbook Supplies, Reviews, Awards
List of the Best Digital Scrapbooking Websites by Scrapbook MAX!SCRAPBOOKING TOP 500 The Daily Scrapper - Topsites Free Digital Scrapbooking

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP