Thursday, February 25, 2010

Tidbit Thursday - and a new release!

Hello there and Happy Thursday to you all! Trina here to share your tidbit Thursday and Jennifer's new release - a collab with Geek Chic designs!

First up - your tidbit. I just learned this about a month ago and I can't believe how much time it has saved me. So I thought hey, why not share the wealth! I hope I wasn't the last person to learn how to do this!


Did you know that to open your graphics in Photoshop (and I believe in PSE - just not PSP) you can drag them from the folder on your computer, drop them on your Photoshop workspace and voila, they'll open? I used to spend so much time going to File-Open- then finding the folder, picking my elements from the tiny view they give you, hoping I got it right and pressing open. Now I just go to my folder and find which goodies I want to use, drag them into Photoshop and it's done! Total time saver! Do you have any other handy tips we should know? Share them in the comment section, we could all use them!

----------------------------------------------

Now, here is Jennifer's new release, out today! This collab, called "Foxy Chic" is so gorgeous! I love the title of it, and the color palette blew me away! It is available at Jennifer's new store at The Digichick!



Here are some of the layouts the CT has made with it:

By Kate:


By Trina (hey, that's me!)

By Heidi:



By Erin:

There is also a coordinating Blog package! Check it out and spice up your blog!




Stop by Jennifer's store at The Digichick today while New Releases are 20% off!!!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disclaimer

As a creative team member for several digital scrapbook designers, I have received their products for free in return for creating and posting projects (digital layouts, hybrids projects, etc). Many of the layouts you see here were done in conjunction with requirements for these creative teams. Please be advised that the products used were indeed received for free.
The Daily Scrapper - Topsites Best Scrapbooking Sites, Digital Scrapbooking, Scrapbook Supplies, Reviews, Awards
List of the Best Digital Scrapbooking Websites by Scrapbook MAX!SCRAPBOOKING TOP 500 The Daily Scrapper - Topsites Free Digital Scrapbooking

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP