Thursday, February 4, 2010

Tidbit Thursday

How has winter been treating you? Do you like winter? Do you do anything fun in this weather? I (Rebecca aka mamabee) have lived in the Great Lake region my whole life and I just don't care for winter... the snow... the ice... the cold... brrr.... I just sit inside and wait that spring to come! In my opinion, the only good thing about winter are the photos that I capture after it snows... this layout is using Jennifer and Nikki's Warm Winter Wishes kit and the alpha is from Jennifer's Simple Beauty...






And every February 2nd, all eyes turn to a beloved groundhog name, Punxsutawney Phil, to inform us if we'll have 6 more weeks of winter or not. It seems that every year he sees his shadow... and with all the camera's flashing, I'm not surprised! LOL! So... question of the day... does anyone celebrate Groundhog's Day? Now that I'm a mama I want to try to make every holiday fun and start traditions that hopefully will provide happy memories for kiddo when he is older. So, since I missed this Groundhog's Day... who says I can't re-do it next Tuesday... just like one of my favorite movies, 1993's "Groundhog's Day" with Bill Murray? We'll wear the same clothes (will have to look back at the photos I took on that day)... have the same dinner... I believe we had pizza... and do the same activities... we went shopping at Target and a trip to the library... then to close-up the day, we'll watch the Groundhog's day movie.



So... any takers to do this with me? Are there other mini-holidays that your family celebrate? I would love to know!!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disclaimer

As a creative team member for several digital scrapbook designers, I have received their products for free in return for creating and posting projects (digital layouts, hybrids projects, etc). Many of the layouts you see here were done in conjunction with requirements for these creative teams. Please be advised that the products used were indeed received for free.
The Daily Scrapper - Topsites Best Scrapbooking Sites, Digital Scrapbooking, Scrapbook Supplies, Reviews, Awards
List of the Best Digital Scrapbooking Websites by Scrapbook MAX!SCRAPBOOKING TOP 500 The Daily Scrapper - Topsites Free Digital Scrapbooking

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP