Happy Tuesday to you all! I know your pooped after a long weekend scrapping your heart out, chatting, and shopping for DSD that just passed! I thought I would make dinner easier, by posting another fast favorite quick meal that my family loves!
Yummiest Chicken and Noodle Casserole
1 can of your favorite Cream of Mushroom Soup (any: Fat Free, 98% Fat Free or any other)
1/2 cup milk (any kind)
1/4 tsp. group black pepper
1/4 cup Parmesan Cheese
1 cup frozen mixed veggies (I have used peas, carrots, and green bean mix)
2 cups cubed cooked chicken
2 cups egg noodles (or any other) cooked and drained
1/2 cup shredded Cheddar Cheese
1. Pull a casserole dish out. Approximately 1 1/2 to 2 qt in size.
2. Mix into casserole dish: Milk, Black Pepper, Parmesan Cheese, Veggies, chicken and noodles.
3. Stir all the above ingredients together, until well mixed, and nicely coated.
4. Bake at 400 degrees for approx. 25 minutes. Stir again.
5. Top with Cheddar Cheese.
6. Place back in oven, let cheese melt for a few minutes. Remove and enjoy!
That is it!!!! Here are some suggestions when making your dinner:
Double up the ingredients, and make two. Save one batch for another night!
Switch out the Cheddar Cheese Topping, and put Stuffing Mix (already made).
Switch out the veggies with a different mix: Broccoli, Cauliflower, and Carrots!
Switch out the Soup: Cream of Chicken, and Cheddar Cheese Soup are fantastic alternatives!
Add items: Crispy and Crunchy Onions, cubed potatoes, or bacon.
Add a side salad, and you have your dinner done! Hope you've enjoyed this meal; I know my family does!
Have a great Tuesday!