Tuesday, November 30, 2010

What do you want? Tidbit Tuesday

Happy Tuesday everyone! Heather here. I hope you all survived the sales this past weekend and still have some money left over for food. With the holidays getting closer, having a December birthday, and a winter graduation, the question I keep hearing from family and friends is what do you want for Hanukkah/Birthday/graduation? 

Uhh... I don't know. But I sure have been looking. So if you are stuck in a gift rut like me or happen to be a family member ... listen up. (In no particular order)


Yes, I already have a pair, but i could always use an extra. They are typically not available year round and with the lack of snow in my area I can get away with wearing these all winter long. 



Maybe I am my grandfather's granddaughter, but this watch is pretty cool. I may not need a calculator on my arm every day, but when I do, this is much cooler than pulling out my phone. 

It's pink, it's lightweight, and it's a stand. Win, win, win! 



Whoever gets me a yearly subscription to the Digi Game files I will get a yearly subscription of hugs! 


Can your computer ever be backed up enough? Maybe... but maybe not. 



So there you have it, sort of my wish list for the upcoming holiday season. I still have (a little) bit of time to add to this, so how about you? What's a great item on your list? Leave a comment and let us know! 






0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disclaimer

As a creative team member for several digital scrapbook designers, I have received their products for free in return for creating and posting projects (digital layouts, hybrids projects, etc). Many of the layouts you see here were done in conjunction with requirements for these creative teams. Please be advised that the products used were indeed received for free.
The Daily Scrapper - Topsites Best Scrapbooking Sites, Digital Scrapbooking, Scrapbook Supplies, Reviews, Awards
List of the Best Digital Scrapbooking Websites by Scrapbook MAX!SCRAPBOOKING TOP 500 The Daily Scrapper - Topsites Free Digital Scrapbooking

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP