Monday, June 21, 2010

Meals In Minutes Monday

Hey everyone! I hope you all had a WONDERFUL weekend! I did!!! We spent the entire weekend at the little league field cheering on our best friend's son's team in the championship games - and they WON!!!! So exciting but makes for a draining weekend so I thought I'd share a quick and easy recipe that I like to whip up on Sunday for a great satisfying meal.

Chicken with Pesto Pasta
(serves 2-3)

2 grilled chicken breasts
1/2 lb. bow-tie pasta (cooked)
1 small container Bertoli garlic basil pesto
1/4 c. shredded Parmesan cheese

Grill (or pan-fry) chicken until done. Cook pasta at the same time. Cube chicken. Add to cooked pasta. Add in container of pesto sauce. Heat until just warm. Don't overheat as the pesto will separate. Add cheese. Stir. Serve with crusty garlic bread and a fruit salad.

I wish I had a picture but the men in my house devour the pasta before I can ever get the camera out.

I hope you all enjoy this as much as we do!!!

1 comments:

DimpleBrandy June 24, 2010 at 2:17 PM  

Made this last night and with minimal changes (Parmesan was switched to Mozzarella) and My kids LOVED it (all 3!!) Which is AMAZING !!! Thank You !!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disclaimer

As a creative team member for several digital scrapbook designers, I have received their products for free in return for creating and posting projects (digital layouts, hybrids projects, etc). Many of the layouts you see here were done in conjunction with requirements for these creative teams. Please be advised that the products used were indeed received for free.
The Daily Scrapper - Topsites Best Scrapbooking Sites, Digital Scrapbooking, Scrapbook Supplies, Reviews, Awards
List of the Best Digital Scrapbooking Websites by Scrapbook MAX!SCRAPBOOKING TOP 500 The Daily Scrapper - Topsites Free Digital Scrapbooking

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP