Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Tidbit tuesday

So hey ! Its caits here ! Im on Jennifers CT team and this is my first blog post so go easy !!Im just gonna ramble for a minute lol.Anyway I thought i would share my new favourite blog i found. The rusted chain.. http://therustedchain.com/ . I ordered there capture life necklace for myself because i like to thinik of myself as an aspiring photographer so it suited pretty well.Then when my BFF's birthday came around I wanted to get her a personalised present so I ordered her a necklace with one word a stone and a smiliey..I chose " mate" as my word cause we say it ALLL the time..and i chose a pink stone and a smiley :) like that!

Heres the capture life one i got


My next one will most definatley be this one because im a HUGE fan of Glee.



Anyway Ive probably rambled on enough but i wanted to share my favourite jewlery maker at the moment with you
Hope you enjoyed






1 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disclaimer

As a creative team member for several digital scrapbook designers, I have received their products for free in return for creating and posting projects (digital layouts, hybrids projects, etc). Many of the layouts you see here were done in conjunction with requirements for these creative teams. Please be advised that the products used were indeed received for free.
The Daily Scrapper - Topsites Best Scrapbooking Sites, Digital Scrapbooking, Scrapbook Supplies, Reviews, Awards
List of the Best Digital Scrapbooking Websites by Scrapbook MAX!SCRAPBOOKING TOP 500 The Daily Scrapper - Topsites Free Digital Scrapbooking

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP