Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Tidbit Tuesday - Phat Straps

Hi everyone!  Trina here with your tidbit Tuesday.  I don't want to shock you, so you better sit down.

Christmas Eve is 4 months from today.

EEK!  I love Christmas and I love trying to find personable gifts for people, but if you don't start early, that's hard to do.  So I have started looking around for Christmas gifts already, and I found something that I want to add to my own Christmas wishlist (I'm sending my dh a link to this post, by the way!).

The website - Phat Straps, provides customizable camera straps (and dog collars!) for both DSLR's and smaller wrist straps for your Point & Shoot camera.  You can get them in all colors and varieties, and you can evern get them embroidered!  The website says they are all handmade and require 6-8 days for production.  My mother-in-law just opened her own photography business after being in a studio for a few years, so I am going to get her one of these with her business name embroidered on it.  For about $30, that's a steal of a deal!  You can also get longer straps, and of course with the minky (soft fuzzy material) backing. 

This is the one I think she'd like - we'll splurge for the minky for her too - it's called Groovy Glamour:


For me, I love this one, called Preppy Argyle


Here are some other great ones - there aer 15 pages, make sure you check out the site to see them all!




So what are you waiting for?  Get some of your Christmas shopping done and provide a personable gift that they'll remember was from you

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disclaimer

As a creative team member for several digital scrapbook designers, I have received their products for free in return for creating and posting projects (digital layouts, hybrids projects, etc). Many of the layouts you see here were done in conjunction with requirements for these creative teams. Please be advised that the products used were indeed received for free.
The Daily Scrapper - Topsites Best Scrapbooking Sites, Digital Scrapbooking, Scrapbook Supplies, Reviews, Awards
List of the Best Digital Scrapbooking Websites by Scrapbook MAX!SCRAPBOOKING TOP 500 The Daily Scrapper - Topsites Free Digital Scrapbooking

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP