Sunday, July 11, 2010

Sunday Spotlight - "My Birthday Boy"

Hi, it's Kate here to spotlight another of Jennifer's great kits. I had a hard time deciding which one to spotlight since they're all fantastic. I finally decided upon "My Birthday Boy" because I have two boys and finding a birthday kit that works well for older boys isn't easy. This kit is versatile and works well for younger and older boys... and not just for birthdays, either.


Take a look at some of the layouts and a hybrid project done with this kit.

Birthday Fun by SmallMoments

Happy Forty? by Leila

Birthday Boy by Ishook78

and finally a hybrid Birthday Card by Ramona the Pest

Looking at all the hybrid goodies in the gallery is making me really want to try hybrid. I guess that means I'd better go clean off my craft table!

If you've created anything with Jennifer's Kit "My Birthday Boy" we'd love to see it - link us up in the comments!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disclaimer

As a creative team member for several digital scrapbook designers, I have received their products for free in return for creating and posting projects (digital layouts, hybrids projects, etc). Many of the layouts you see here were done in conjunction with requirements for these creative teams. Please be advised that the products used were indeed received for free.
The Daily Scrapper - Topsites Best Scrapbooking Sites, Digital Scrapbooking, Scrapbook Supplies, Reviews, Awards
List of the Best Digital Scrapbooking Websites by Scrapbook MAX!SCRAPBOOKING TOP 500 The Daily Scrapper - Topsites Free Digital Scrapbooking

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP