Friday, July 10, 2009

Meet Jennifer's CT...and a freebie!!

It's Leah here, a lucky member of Jennifer's creative team, and today I get to introduce to you some of the other ladies on Jennifer's team!! These ladies are so creative and so fun, you're going to love them! And at the end of this post there's a little suprise waiting for you!

This is Laura!








Visit her fabulous gallery here!
Her favorite Jennifer kit is Six O'Clock Wedding.



Her favorite Jennifer layout is:


A Little About Laura

a. How did you get started digital scrapbooking?

I was a member at a mommy site where everyone made their own siggies. That sort of evolved into my obsession.
b. How long have you been digital scrapbooking?

I've been digiscrapping since December of 05. So, about 3 1/2 years now

c. What do you love most about it?

Everything :) There's honestly not one thing that I can say that I don't love.

d. How many hours do you spend scrapbooking in a week?

If you ask my husband...way too much! LOL Probably about 25 hours a week-ish.

e. Do you snack while you scrap and if so, what is it?

Not usually...I'd weigh 9000 lbs if I did! I drink (non-alcoholic beverages ;) ) a lot though.

***********

This is Heidi







Visit her lovely gallery here!
Here favorite Jennifer kit is My Little Garden.



Her favorite Jennifer layout is:



A Little About Heidi
a. How did you get started digital scrapbooking?
I started digi scrapping when I received my Canon Rebel XTi in 2007. I was a full blown paper scrapper before that. But, having a great camera that took amazing pictures, convinced me to try it. I am glad I did!
b. What do you love most about digital scrapbooking?
What I love most about digital scrapping, is that I can re-size anything I want. This summer I have been trying to catch up on my paper scrapping (only 4 months to go!!), and I have been extremely frustrated that my pictures are all the same size, or blue flower needs to be pink and half the size ... UGH! With digital scrapbooking, the sky is the limit!! I am not limited to what I have on hand.
c. How many hours do you spend scrapbooking in a week?
Ummm, gosh ... I guess it can take an hour to three hours. I am trying to get into a flow and make it an hour or under. It is a work in progress. Like right now, I have been working on Jennifer's AMAZING new kit "My Little Garden". I started at 8 this morning and it is 1 pm and I am still working on it. Life just keeps getting in the way!! Someday, I will whip lo's out in 30 minutes or less ... really.
d. Do you snack while you scrap and if so, what is it?
I try not to snack at my computer. My husband is an IT man and if I bring anything around my computer he freaks out ... I guess I would too if I had to fix it. He, he!! BUT I LOVE dark chocolate!! I'll eat that anytime I have it in the house, which isn't often.
***********
This is Coila




Visit her wonderful gallery here!

Her favorite Jennifer kit is Crush on You.



This is Coila's favorite Jennifer layout!



A Little About Laura

a. How did you get started digital scrapbooking?

I started as a paper scrapper at 17 with an at-home Creative Memories party! I fell in love and acquired A LOT of paper supplies over the next 8 years. But that was the problem. I had all of this "stuff" and it was such a pain to drag it all out time after time. So my aunt was talking about how she wanted to start digi scrapping. I looked it up online and started out with freebies... and my love grew from there! I haven't paper scrapped in so long but I can't seem to give my supplies up yet!

b. How long have you been digital scrapbooking?

I started digital scrapbooking a year ago this month right around my birthday!

c. What do you love most about it?

I really love digital scrapbooking! What I love most is that there are so many possibilites! You can change elements and photos to do exactly what you want them to do! Plus I don't have to clean up! Actually, that's probably the best part!

d. How many hours do you spend scrapbooking in a week?

I scrap almost every day! Yes, I spend a lot of time on the computer! It really varies though with what else I have going on and how cooperative my 2 year old wants to be!

e. Do you snack while you scrap and if so, what is it?

I am a total snacker! I'm not devoted to one snack... lately it's been string cheese. Weird, I know

*********

And this is me

Visit my gallery here.

My favorite Jennifer kit is Just Beachy



My favorite Jennifer layout is:



A Little About Me

a. How did you get started digital scrapbooking?

I started out with paper and but decided to jump into digital scrapbooking because paper scrapping was taking me way to long. I figured digital scrapbooking would be less mess and faster. And for me, it proved to be just that!


b. How long have you been digital scrapbooking?

I started in January of this year.

c. What do you love most about it?

I love the fact that there is no clean up associated with digital scrapbooking. No scraps pf paper to throw away and no sticky glue to deal with.

d. How many hours do you spend scrapbooking in a week?

Waaay too many but if I had to estimate...maybe about 10...or probably more? I'm a slow scrapper though and don't get much accomplished!

e. Do you snack while you scrap and if so, what is it?

I try not to eat at my computer but I do tend to have a box of cookies or something to keep me company.


And now we have a sweet little treat for you to enjoy! A frame cluster created with Jennifer's *NEW* My Little Garden kit!



You can download it here.

2 comments:

Anonymous,  July 10, 2009 at 10:12 AM  

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Elements or Papers post on Jul. 10, 2009. Thanks again.

jmutchler July 10, 2009 at 7:11 PM  

love it! thanks so much.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disclaimer

As a creative team member for several digital scrapbook designers, I have received their products for free in return for creating and posting projects (digital layouts, hybrids projects, etc). Many of the layouts you see here were done in conjunction with requirements for these creative teams. Please be advised that the products used were indeed received for free.
The Daily Scrapper - Topsites Best Scrapbooking Sites, Digital Scrapbooking, Scrapbook Supplies, Reviews, Awards
List of the Best Digital Scrapbooking Websites by Scrapbook MAX!SCRAPBOOKING TOP 500 The Daily Scrapper - Topsites Free Digital Scrapbooking

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP