Wednesday, July 1, 2009

July 1st! Desktop Freebie

Hi there!
This is Sprauncey1 (aka KimG) here with a new desktop for you all! And I don't know about you, but my summer is flying by! I hope you have been having some fun adventures either around town or out traveling like we have.


And here in the United States, July means Independence Day for us and FIREWORKS! So this upcoming weekend we are getting ready to eat some hot dogs and hamburgers and just enjoy our HOT summer weather and maybe (depending on how risky I feel with the 2 year old around) shoot off some fireworks ourselves. But maybe we'll just leave it up to the experts!

But even if you aren't from the USA, you still can use this desktop because frankly I just love red, white and blue together. They are so bold and bright and fun, just like summer (or for you in the southern hemisphere maybe a nice reminder that summer is coming back!).

I used Jennifer Fox's new
Independent Kit, full of fun flowers and stars and glittery fun!


I made these desktop in both Mac and PC versions and left a little room for your desktop icons to park and not cover over your fun photo! Hope you enjoy it!

2 comments:

Anonymous,  July 1, 2009 at 1:27 PM  

Thanks Jennifer! I posted a link on my craft site TwoHeartsTogether so my visitors can come over and snag your delightful page!

http://www.twoheartstogether.com/2009/07/01/july-desktop-calender-freebie/

~Samantha
www.twoheartstogether.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disclaimer

As a creative team member for several digital scrapbook designers, I have received their products for free in return for creating and posting projects (digital layouts, hybrids projects, etc). Many of the layouts you see here were done in conjunction with requirements for these creative teams. Please be advised that the products used were indeed received for free.
The Daily Scrapper - Topsites Best Scrapbooking Sites, Digital Scrapbooking, Scrapbook Supplies, Reviews, Awards
List of the Best Digital Scrapbooking Websites by Scrapbook MAX!SCRAPBOOKING TOP 500 The Daily Scrapper - Topsites Free Digital Scrapbooking

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP