Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Coming soon and a freebie for you!

Hello digiscrappers! Stephanie (schock77) here and I am so excited to give you a peek at a brand new kit coming soon from Jennifer! This kit is dreamy and full of soft colors-- trust me, you will love it! I'm so lucky to be on Jennifer's team and that means I get to play with the kit a bit early and I am having fun with this kit. :) When it's released, I'll be sure to come back and link you up, but be on the lookout for it...and be sure to come back and comment or link us up to your layouts using Jennifer's great stuff!

Here's my layout using this fabulous new kit:


I've made it into a freebie quick page for you that you can grab HERE. Hope you enjoy this little peek into another one of Jennifer's fabulous kits that is in the works! Dream On is coming soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous,  July 22, 2009 at 11:35 PM  

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 22 Jul [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 23 Jul [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Anonymous,  July 25, 2009 at 9:05 AM  

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 12 post on Jul. 25, 2009. Thanks again.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disclaimer

As a creative team member for several digital scrapbook designers, I have received their products for free in return for creating and posting projects (digital layouts, hybrids projects, etc). Many of the layouts you see here were done in conjunction with requirements for these creative teams. Please be advised that the products used were indeed received for free.
The Daily Scrapper - Topsites Best Scrapbooking Sites, Digital Scrapbooking, Scrapbook Supplies, Reviews, Awards
List of the Best Digital Scrapbooking Websites by Scrapbook MAX!SCRAPBOOKING TOP 500 The Daily Scrapper - Topsites Free Digital Scrapbooking

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP