Monday, October 5, 2009

Homecoming Sale at Polka Dot Plum

Hi there, digiscrap fans! Today I'm bringing you a very special event–my Homecoming! After some time with my products in multiple places, I’m finally exclusive to Polka Dot Plum. That means all of my products are now in the Polka Dot Plum Store. This week alone, I’m bringing over at least 18 products! I’m so excited to have one digiscrap home that I’m bringing you the first peeks of what’s new in my shop.




That’s right! Even an ad this large couldn’t hold all the new things coming this week. Even better for you is that all of these new products are 30% off for this week only. Your discount will show up when you put the items in your cart.

I really hope you enjoy my little sale, all my new products, and making Polka Dot Plum your favorite stop for all your digiscrapping needs.

Until next time,
Jennifer ♥

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disclaimer

As a creative team member for several digital scrapbook designers, I have received their products for free in return for creating and posting projects (digital layouts, hybrids projects, etc). Many of the layouts you see here were done in conjunction with requirements for these creative teams. Please be advised that the products used were indeed received for free.
The Daily Scrapper - Topsites Best Scrapbooking Sites, Digital Scrapbooking, Scrapbook Supplies, Reviews, Awards
List of the Best Digital Scrapbooking Websites by Scrapbook MAX!SCRAPBOOKING TOP 500 The Daily Scrapper - Topsites Free Digital Scrapbooking

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP