Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Father's Day

I love Father's Day. It's so much fun to celebrate what an amazing dad my husband is to our children. They love "Daddy Day" and go out of their way to make daddy happy on this special day. It really is so cute!

The kids and I worked together to make these cute books for daddy. We searched the Family Fun website for just the right thing and the kids really wanted to make these. I just used some scrapbook paper for the covers (glued to cardboard), some stickers for the title, and of course, the adorable stick. The kids didn't want it to be a notepad, as the directions suggest. Instead, they filled each page with little stories and pictures about how much the love daddy. It doesn't get much sweeter than that.


Since I'm back to scrapping more, I wanted to do a Father's Day-ish page for my hubby. I love this photo, and decided to use it. The title, You Make Me Smile, is so true! I used Lauren Grier's newest kit, You Give Me a Reason To Smile, and my fave font ever, Gimme Space by Darcy Baldwin and Lauren Reid. You can find this page in my SSD gallery. :)




I really love being able to use this space to share what I'm doing with all of you and I sure hope you enjoy it, too! Please feel free to leave comments with ideas, suggestions, or inspiration of things you'd like to see here.



See you soon!

4 comments:

Darcy June 22, 2011 at 9:28 PM  

Those books are precious, Jennifer! Those would also be good family presents for Christmas!

cristmae April 28, 2012 at 10:33 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
cristmae May 12, 2012 at 3:13 AM  

The picture were not clear but the contain is very nice.Try
EPSON Premium Glossy Photo Paper

PginAhmedabad December 26, 2023 at 2:33 AM  

Hey [LinkedIn Connection], love the post! 💡 How about flipping the perspective? Could open up a whole new angle! 🔄 #FoodForThought-Wellness Whiz Hub







Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disclaimer

As a creative team member for several digital scrapbook designers, I have received their products for free in return for creating and posting projects (digital layouts, hybrids projects, etc). Many of the layouts you see here were done in conjunction with requirements for these creative teams. Please be advised that the products used were indeed received for free.
The Daily Scrapper - Topsites Best Scrapbooking Sites, Digital Scrapbooking, Scrapbook Supplies, Reviews, Awards
List of the Best Digital Scrapbooking Websites by Scrapbook MAX!SCRAPBOOKING TOP 500 The Daily Scrapper - Topsites Free Digital Scrapbooking

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP